Larry D. Maschhoff
Larry Maschhoff joined NewGate as a Partner in 2015 after moving down to Florida from Illinois.
Larry D. Maschhoff brings a wide range of experience and expertise in many areas of business. Larry was the founding Director of the Center for Emerging Entrepreneurs which was a business incubator and a business accelerator. He has a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Southern Illinois University in Edwardsville, IL., and is a graduate of seven banking schools through five Universities: University of Colorado at Boulder; Oklahoma University at Norman; Louisiana State University; Baton Rouge; Illinois State University; and Southern Illinois University at Carbondale.
Larry’s work experience includes 40 years of banking as President of three banks. With his extensive experience, Larry spends the bulk of his time analyzing the financial aspects of prospective deals as well as working closely with clients to generate effective plans to maximize profitability and subsequent investor returns. Larry also has an Illinois Life and Health Insurance license.
Past Community and Professional Activities
- Chairman and member of the Board of directors of the Bloomington-Normal Economic Development Council
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Bloomington-Normal Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Community Bankers Association of Illinois. Active in lobbying Congress and regulatory agencies in Springfield, IL. And Washington D.C. for the banking industry.
- Chairman of the national independent Community Bankers Association of America Regulatory Review Committee and past member of the Board of Directors. Active in lobbying Congress and regulatory agencies, and testifying before a congressional hearing in Washington D.C. for the banking industry issues.
Member of the Board of Directors of Bloomington Country Club
- President and member of the Board of Directors of the MARC Center, a nonprofit corporation serving developmentally disabled persons
- Member of many other community and civic organizations
- Chairman of the Economic Development Council for the City of Nashville
- Treasurer of the City of Nashville
- Member of the Nashville Fire Department
Meet the Rest of the Team