LocatorX – New CEO With A Focus On First Product To Market & Public Offering
LocatorX Looks To Be Found
LocatorX develops innovative GPS technology to provide location tracking services. Scott Fletcher, a 30 year IT veteran has just been named the new CEO. Scott has worked in IT for large multinational companies and has also played an instrumental role in building and leading startup tech companies – both large and small. His previous work history includes: Shell, PeopleSoft (currently a part of Oracle), Dun & Bradstreet Software and more.
Mr Fletcher will lead LocatorX as they continue to develop the next generation of GPS which incorporates the world’s first Solid-State Atomic Clock microchip.
As CEO, Mr. Fletcher will lead the company through the following undertakings:
- bringing the LocatorX’s first product to market
- commence microchip production
- launch the company’s major marketing campaign
- pursue additional technology patents
- continue the push forward for SEC Reg A+ Direct Public Offering.
The full official announcement from LocatorX can be read here.